Saturday, June 23, 2012

EXO 30 Days Challenge: Your Top OTP (Day 3)

Whoa, I can't choose one xD I'm such a shipper! lol Maybe it is top four OTP on EXO (for me)

- HunHan.

HunHan in SM Town (LA)

HunHan in Disneyland (LA)

- BaekYeol

I don't know what interview they are on in this picture.

BaekYeol on Incheon (to London)

-KaiSoo (KaiDo)

Even this is only their hands, but look how Kai hold D.O hand. That makes me cry :')

EXO Yeongdeungpo Fansign

-TaoRis

They look so cute together :3

I don't know when it is happen:/ but, look at Xiu Min pose xD haha lol


The reason I choose:
- HunHan: tbh I have tons of reasons why I ship them. But I will tell you 2 reasons. First, they are doing so many skinship on public. Wherever EXO together, there will always HunHan moment. Second, they are look like twins, even Luhan is Chinese and Sehun is Korean.
- BaekYeol: I'm biased on both of them. They are look cute together, the tallest and the shortest xD haha (I'm sorry Baekhyun :D) I wonder, if they are making baby, what will they're baby look like lol *I'm kidding*
- KaiSoo: asdfghjkl I can't. I CAN'T! They are just so asdfghjkl. Please don't ask me what 'asdfghjkl' mean. Because I don't even know how to explain it. lol
- TaoRis: I think they are the only leader x magnae couple on EXO. And I always laugh at Tao Gucci jokes xD  Are you guys already know what is Tao Gucci jokes? I hope yes :)

Tomorrow I should post 'My Ultimate Bias From EXO'

XO . Thanks for reading! ^^



No comments: